Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crap.



So Cookin' Mama was doing pretty good with her New Year's goals. I had been eating very well for the last 2 weeks, had lost a few pounds, and had been exercising very regularly but it all came crashing down Friday night. My husband and I were invited to a late Christmas party where there was lots of free food and drinks. And knowing that I was not going to resist free beer and food I decided to buy a pack of smokes on the way, which completed the perfect unhealthy trifecta. At the party I didn't way over indulge on the steak and potato diner, but I am pretty sure I drank about 1000 calories worth of beer and on the way out I decided we needed some sweets for the ride home. So I grabbed a paper towel, wrapped up a large handful of baked treats, stashed them in my purse and chowed them down while my husband drove us home.

To make my shame even worse Saturday morning I stepped on the scale to evaluate the damage, and there it was, all my hard work gone! And in one night! Oprah was right, you really cant drink and expect to lose weight. And on top of it all I had my husband pick me up a cheese burger and large fry from Vals, our own local, fantastic grease bomb burger stand.

Hopefully this week I'll bounce back. I did one shoulder, tricep, bicep video today and now it's time for the ab video.

No comments:

Post a Comment